Thursday, April 2, 2009

Step one: leave santa cruz.

I have completed step one. Well, kind of. I have moved all of my stuff out of the city and I am currently based in San Jose, but today I returned to present in a Professor's class about my internship and say goodbye to everyone still here. This, of course, was not well planned as no one is free until later. Hence the blog update. Things are going well with preparations for the Kansas City move. I have:
  • an apartment to move to.
  • a pile of boxes that may in fact fit in my car.
I do not have:
  • a route, as the weather is not settling in the Utah/Colorado/Wyoming area.
  • any money from the government to finance this move. I need to call about that.
JP and the cat have relocated to Oakland, right by the giant Whole Foods, where he will work as a substitute teacher, in am attempt to rake in the cash. We will see.


This week, for me, is appointments, day trips, good byes, and phone calls. Next week should be much of the same. The following week, I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment