Saturday, March 5, 2011

2.0

So I promised pictures from the 4th of July, and I am here to deliver. Here you go. July 4th, 2009:

Yes, they allow children to drive tractors here.


That's a lot of construction paper


The only way a parade can start in the Midwest


Worth the wait, right? Now, how about the next year! I mean, why not. July 4th, 2010:

Same parade, different side of the street.


Tom was there, and loving it. Lots of fire trucks that year.


As you can see, a lot has happened since I last posted to this blog 1 year and 8 months ago. Ive attended at least 2 parades, probably more (actually, a lot more.) Also, as represented in the title, I moved across the state line from Kansas City, Missouri to Prairie Village, Kansas. I'll explain in a later post why I did this. Its better on this side.

Ok, thats a pretty good start. To get us all caught up, here is a picture from February, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back, juliet! have you and/or Tom read William Least Heat Moon's Prairy Erth? your FB post the other made me think of it -- the many sides of Kansas.

    ReplyDelete